Advantages of the CCC-Machine
Precise crack control cuts minimise the risk of uninduced cracks and account for the working life of the barrier as environmental conditions cause less destruction
- Just one operator necessary
- Easy setup of the machine onto the barrier.
- A 3,5t vehicle is enough
- Only a 10kVA generator is needed to operate the machine
- Due to the small weight of the machine (270kgs), only a small lifting device is necessary.
- Applicable to all barrier profiles
- Constant cutting depth
- Approximately 2 mins per cut.
- The initial cut and the widening of the cut can be done in one work step
- The machine can cut the concrete considerably earlier. Irregular vibrations, tilting of the cutting blade and cracked edges are avoided by the forced guidance of the machine.
- The perfectly balanced weight of the CCC-machine makes an earlier application on top of the barrier possible. The CSB can be cut earlier and waiting periods are reduced.